Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, iz's pulled pork burrito. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook iz's pulled pork burrito using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 cup of wild rice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of pulled pork.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 can of black beans.
- Make ready 6 of flour tortillas.
- Make ready 1 cup of Iz's Mediterranean Inspired Salad.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito:
- Bring water and olive oil to a boil. Add rice. Reduce. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until water has been absorbed..
- Reserve some onion for later. Put olive oil and remaining onion into a pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356849-izs-diced-onion-trick.
- saute until onion is translucent..
- Add pull pork and seasonings. Saute until thoroughly heated..
- Heat black beans..
- Now for the assembly. Take a flour tortilla and warm it for a few seconds..
- Place rice on the tortilla..
- Next add pork.
- black beans.
- Some of the reserved onion. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357663-izs-vegan-mediterranean-inspired-salad.
- the Mediterranean salad.
- and some cheese..
- Now the hard part. Roll that sucker up..
- Now it's eating time. Pick a good beer and maybe a taco sauce you enjoy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357086-izs-vegan-mild-taco-bell-sauce-copycat.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food iz's pulled pork burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Iz's Pulled Pork Burrito Recipe Video: