Grilled Breakfast Burritos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled breakfast burritos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Breakfast Burritos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Breakfast Burritos is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled breakfast burritos using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Breakfast Burritos:
- Get of Main.
- Prepare 8 of Eggs *Usually i use egg beaters, but did not have those on hand this time /:.
- Prepare 5 medium of potatoes.
- Get 2 medium of onions.
- Get 4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of Chopped red bell pepper.
- Make ready of Seasonings.
- Make ready of sea salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Take of Red Robbin Seasoning, or a season salt of your choice.
- Get of onion powder.
- Take 1 of garlic powder (I use A LOT!).
- Prepare of Southwest Chipotle Dressing.
- Make ready of Hot sauces of preference.
Steps to make Grilled Breakfast Burritos:
- First, clean your potatoes (I leave the skin on and just wash them extra well), and then chop into small squares. *Do the potatoes first because they usually take the longest..
- Heat some olive oil in a wok on low-med. *You can use a frying pan - I chose a wok so that I could mix my potatoes around to get an even fry..
- While the oil is heating up, chop the onions how you like (I chop mine into little squares)..
- Once the oil is heated, add the potatoes & the onions and turn heat up to medium. Here is where i add some seasonings also - the garlic, season salt, etc. *Make sure to keep a close eye on everything and stir frequently to prevent burning. You may need to add a little extra olive oil too during this process..
- While the potatoes & onions are cooking, crack your eggs into a bowl, add milk, & whisk until well blended..
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with PAM, turn your burner heat to medium, and add the egg mixture, and cover with a lid..
- I let my eggs cook without stirring them until they resemble a sloppy omelette in process. At this point, I turn the heat down a little bit and slowly move the eggs around so they don't start to burn. I then cover them again to let them finish cooking. *The reason I use this process is because I like my eggs fluffy and in large, bouncy chunks. Everyone seems to love my eggs & think I do something "special" to them, but really I just exercise a little patience lol 😉.
- Once the eggs are done cooking, add your cheeses (I go overboard lol), turn off the heat and cover them to let the cheese melt..
- Once both the eggs & potatoes are ready, lay a tortilla shell on a plate, drizzle it with dressing, then load it up with 'tatoes & eggs! (I do potatoes first, then eggs on top)..
- Wrap up the tortilla up burrito style, spray the outside of it with some PAM, and place it in another PAM sprayed skillet with heat on low..
- Brown to your liking, and be careful when turning it over to brown the other side so as not to bust the ends open..
- If you like hot sauces, grab those up, and you are now ready to smash! We totally loaded our plates.....my eyes had big plans for this one, but sadly i could only destroy half of one burrito lol ....don't judge 😉.
- Amazingness!!! 💞.
- Omg yum! 😋.
- Omg, I'm sooo full lol 😓.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Breakfast Burritos Recipe Video: