Pork Chop Burritos, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pork Chop Burritos is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork chop burritos using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Burritos:
- Make ready 2 of Thick cut pork chops.
- Prepare 2 of Idaho Potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of Package instant rice.
- Get 2 of large tortillas.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Fry Sauce (Optional).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Lourys salt.
Steps to make Pork Chop Burritos:
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and lourys salt..
- Preheat flat pan.
- Place pork chops on sizzling pan.
- Cook till done.
- Cut the potatoes in to little cubes and into the hot oil in pan.
- Season with lourys salt and salt.
- Cook till crunchy.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Cook tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Put all together! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pork chop burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pork Chop Burritos Recipe Video: