Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Get of Meat Sauce.
- Get 1/2 of kilo ground beef.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of Paprika.
- Get of Oregano.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sliced hotdogs.
- Make ready 1 head of garlic.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup (i used banana ketchup).
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Make ready of Pasta.
- Prepare 350 grams of pasta (macaroni or zita penne).
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Bechamel Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 3 cups of milk.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Take of Extra Topping.
- Get 2 cups of grated cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce:
- Prepare the beef. Blanch the ground beef in water. Once the water evaporates and only about half of it remains, season with salt and pepper. When there’s only very little water left, season with cayenne, paprika and oregano. Add half a tablespoon of soy sauce. You may add salt and pepper if you prefer more. Set aside..
- Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine. Add in the sliced hotdogs. Once the hotdogs are half-cooked, add in the sliced tomatoes. Let the tomatoes soften in form then pour in the tomato sauce, ketchup and the remaining soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper as preferred. Add the ground beef and continue stirring for 5-10mins. Set aside..
- Boil some water in a pan. Once boiling, put in butter and salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain to remove water. Mix the pasta and sauce and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 180 degrees celsius..
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pan. Add the flour and continue mixing until there are no lumps. TIP: sift the flour into the pan so that the flour won’t get too lumpy. Pour the milk and add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until thick. Set aside..
- Prepare the baking pan / glass baking dish. Put in one layer or half of the pasta with sauce. Spread half of the bechamel sauce. Add half of the grated cheese. Layer the remaining pasta. Add the remaining bechamel sauce. Spread the remaining grated cheese especially on uncovered areas if there are any..
- Baked in the oven for 20mins or until the the top melts and darkens a bit..
- Serve hot or chillled. To reheat, just slide it in the microwave for a few minutes! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy baked mac with bechamel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce Recipe Video: