GameDay burritos.., this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gameday burritos... One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
GameDay burritos.. is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. GameDay burritos.. is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gameday burritos.. using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make GameDay burritos..:
- Make ready 2 of lbs hamburger meat..
- Get 2 of can pinto beans.
- Make ready 3 of potatos.
- Prepare 1 of pkg cheese.
- Make ready 1 of pkg tortillas.
- Take 1 of jar pace pacante garlic and lime verde.
- Prepare 1 of salt,pepper, garlic powder,on in powder,and green chili seasoning..
Instructions to make GameDay burritos..:
- Cut potatoes.. cook till almost soft..
- In another pan cook pinto beans till heated through...
- Add meat and seasonings...
- Add beans and continue cooking..drain beans..
- Warm tortillas and add cheese and salsa. Make burritos and warp in foil.. all ready for GameDay!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gameday burritos.. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
GameDay burritos.. Recipe Video: