Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, cara's slow cooker chicken burritos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cara's slow cooker chicken burritos using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts.
- Get 10 of large, burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Make ready 1 of can of black beans, drained.
- Get 1 of can of corn, drained.
- Take 1 of can of rotel, Undrained.
- Take 1 of chicken bullion with 2 cups of water OR 2 cups chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 of packet of taco seasoning.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Make ready 1 of cilantro (optional).
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of fajita seasoning.
- Make ready 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos:
- In a slow cooker, add water, bullion cube, taco seasoning & garlic all mixed together. Top with chicken. Low 6-7hrs, high 3-4. Mine were semi frozen so I cooked them on high 5 hrs.
- Remove chicken & shred. Pour all broth into large bowl & reserve. Mash garlic in the bottom of crockpot & leave for now.
- Add chicken, beans, corn, rotel, onions, squeezed lime, fajita seasoning, cilantro plus enough broth to fill half way. Just enough to keep it moist, but not too much to make a soup!.
- Now this needs to cook another hour or so in the slow cooker. I did mine for 2. I wanted all the flavors to be enhanced & come together! This will also give you a chance to check if more seasonings need to be added. Also, the reserved broth is handy if more needs to be added..
- With a slotted spoon, scoop the mixture onto the tortilla, making sure the least amount of juice gets in the tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top. You want to leave 3/4 to 1 inch on each end for accurate folding..
- Once folded, add to a med high griddle or non-stick pan. I add a tiny butter to get a crispy outer edge. Flip burritos until golden on both sides..
- These can be served with salsa, sour cream, guacamole or enjoyed the way they are!! I hope you enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cara's slow cooker chicken burritos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cara's Slow cooker Chicken Burritos Recipe Video: