Stuffed, Baked Burritos, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed, baked burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed, Baked Burritos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stuffed, Baked Burritos is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed, baked burritos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Take 2 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/3 of jalepeño.
- Make ready 1 slice of tomato.
- Take 1 slice of onion.
- Take 1 oz of red pepper.
- Get 1 oz of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to a boil. Add rice, reduce to simmer and cover. Stir occasionally, cook until done..
- Bag chicken breast, cumin, black pepper, and salt. Shake gently..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan, sear outside, reduce heat, and cook until internal temperature is 165°F..
- Dice tomato and jalepeño. Cut red pepper, green pepper, and onion into thin strips..
- Add veggies to frying pan with 2 tbsp oil. Sautée until soft..
- Cut 2, 12" sections of aluminum foil. Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Using half of the ingredients on each tortilla, start with rice, then chicken, cheese, and veggies. Fold in ends, and roll closed..
- Wrap burritos in aluminum foil, and cook in oven for 10 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed, baked burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Stuffed, Baked Burritos Recipe Video: