New Mexican Breakfast Burritos, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, new mexican breakfast burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
New Mexican Breakfast Burritos is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. New Mexican Breakfast Burritos is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have new mexican breakfast burritos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make New Mexican Breakfast Burritos:
- Take 7 each of Eggs, Beaten.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Sausage.
- Make ready 1 lb of Shredded Potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded Sharp Jack Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of Roasted Green Chili, chopped.
- Prepare 6 each of Burrito Size Flour Tortillas.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make New Mexican Breakfast Burritos:
- Melt a 1/2 tbsp of butter in a large fry pan. Add the sausage and break it up frying until cooked, season with cayenne powder; save some of the grease in the pan. Set aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in the same pan with some of the grease and add the eggs, scrambling. Set aside..
- Clean the fry pan with a paper towel and add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil until hot. Add a layer of shredded potatoes and cook for five minutes then flip for another five minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder and set aside..
- Aluminium foil helps with keeping the form and can hold the burritos in the freezer. Place about 1/4 cup each of potatoes, sausage, green chili, egg, and a some cheese on a tortilla. Fold the sides in and "roll" the burrito. Taper the ends and wrap with the foil..
- These burritos can stay delicious for a couple of months in the freezer or kept in a fridge for up to a week. To heat remove from the foil and wrap in a paper towel and heat in the microwave, 3-4 minutes if frozen, 2-3 minutes if refrigerated. If you have left over food you can combine this in a bowl for a delicious Breakfast Burrito Bowl. Of course you opt for Red Chili or Bacon..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food new mexican breakfast burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
New Mexican Breakfast Burritos Recipe Video: