Chicken and Potato Burrito, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken and potato burrito. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Potato Burrito is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Chicken and Potato Burrito is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken and potato burrito using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Make ready 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- Take 2/3 of Haas avocado.
- Make ready 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Make ready 1/2 of red potato.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Make ready 1 slice of tomato.
- Get 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of light sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Wash and peel potato, and slice into 1/4" pieces. Cut slices in half and add to water. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- In pan over medium heat, and chicken breast. As it cooks, shred and season to preferred taste with salt and pepper..
- Wash tomato, green onion, and red pepper. Dice, place tomato in mixing bowl and set aside others..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty 2/3 into mixing bowl. Add mayonaisse, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mash together and stir..
- When potatoes are soft, drain water. Add sour cream, taco sauce, and pepperjack cheese and stir together until evenly mixed and cheese is melted..
- Remove chicken from heat. Spread cheesy potatoes across bottom of tortilla in center, cover with chicken. Top chicken with guacamole and sprinkle with red pepper and green onion. Wrap closed, tucking in ends..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and potato burrito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken and Potato Burrito Recipe Video: