Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, thai pork lettuce wraps or burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thai pork lettuce wraps or burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground pork.
- Get 1/2 of sweet onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of asian stir-fry sauce.
- Make ready 4 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 3 cups of broccoli slaw (or coleslaw mix).
- Make ready 1 head of bibb or boston lettuce - for lettuce wraps.
- Take 1 package of flour tortillas - for burritos.
Instructions to make Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos:
- Brown pork in skillet until no longer pink, drain. Add onion, stir fry until translucent..
- Add stir-fry sauce, parsley, and red pepper, cook for 1 minute. ..
- Add Broccoli slaw, cook for about 2 minutes or until tender. ..
- Serve with lettuce or on tortillas..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thai pork lettuce wraps or burritos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps or Burritos Recipe Video: