Smokey Burrito, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smokey burrito. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smokey Burrito is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Smokey Burrito is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smokey burrito using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smokey Burrito:
- Take 1 lb of chorizo.
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 3 of poblano peppers.
- Take 14.5 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 T of applewood seasoning.
- Make ready 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 T of + 1 t smoked cumin.
- Get 1 C of long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 C of beef stock.
- Get 1/4 t of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 16 oz of refried beans.
- Take 3 slices of thick applewood smoked bacon; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of small yellow onion; minced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Make ready 1 of lime; cut into 8ths.
- Get as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Smokey Burrito:
- Rub poblano peppers with enough vegetable oil to coat. Char each side under the broiler until blackened, about 1-2 minutes each side. Transfer to a bowl and cover. Let steam 5 minutes before peeling skins. Cut into a medium dice and set aside. Alternatively, char the peppers on the stove top..
- Combine rice, beef stock, and liquid smoke in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer. Cover. Simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Let steam 5 minutes. Do not remove lid prior..
- Slowly render fat from bacon on medium-low heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Pat dry between paper towels..
- Turn heat to medium. Add onions and 1 t smoked cumin with a pinch of salt. Sweat until nearly caramelized, then add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds. Add beans. Stir. Cook 2 minutes..
- Mix chorizo and ground beef together. Season with a large pinch of kosher salt, black pepper, 1 T smoked cumin, ground coriander seed, and applewood seasoning..
- Brown meat mixture until fully cooked, about 8 minutes. Cook in seperate batches if you have to..
- Once meat is browned, add tomatoes and poblano peppers. Cook 2 minutes..
- Lay out tortillas on a large work surface. Portion beans in the center of each tortilla. Portion meat, rice, guacamole, mango salsa, then bacon bits amongst the tortillas. Squeeze 1 wedge of lime juice atop each tortilla..
- Roll burritos and enjoy!.
- Variations; Cinnamon, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, grilled pineapple, mango, peach-mango salsa, grilled corn, chipotle, serrano, ancho chile, grilled scallions, cumin, thyme, tomatoes, roasted coriander, creme fraiche, salsa verde, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese, modelo, roasted bell peppers, roasted garlic, oven dried tomatoes, grilled zucchini, sofrito, dark beers, lagers, worcestershire, A1, spinach, arugula, tamarind, crispy shallots, habanero, celery seed, fennel seed, sherry, apple cider vinegar, avocado, poblano, orange zest, bourbon, rum, coconut milk, harissa, dried minced onions, Mexican oregano, black beans, pinto beans, sweet potatoes,.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smokey burrito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Smokey Burrito Recipe Video: