Zuppa Tuscana, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, zuppa tuscana. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zuppa Tuscana is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Zuppa Tuscana is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zuppa tuscana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa Tuscana:
- Get 1 lb of spicy Italian ground sausage.
- Make ready 8 strips of bacon, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 Tbs of flour.
- Take 1 box of chicken stock (32 oz).
- Make ready 1 bag of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Get 1/2 bunch of kale, ripped up.
Steps to make Zuppa Tuscana:
- Brown and crumble sausage in a large soup pot. After its cooked through, pour in a mesh strainer over a bowl..
- Put the bacon in the pot and fry until crispy. When its done, dump on top of the sausage--leaving some grease in the pan..
- Sauté onion for about 5 minutes. Adding the garlic right at the end..
- Add 2 Tbs flour to the onions and garlic and mix well..
- Start slowly adding small amounts of stock and mix well to incorporate all the flour. Bring to a boil..
- Add potatoes and boil for 15 minutes. (**Stop here if planning to freeze soup for later**).
- Stir in cream and kale. Cook for about 5 minutes for the kale to wilt. (**Allow frozen soup to thaw overnight in fridge, then heat on the stove. Add the cream and kale**).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zuppa tuscana recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Zuppa Tuscana Recipe Video: