Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp pasta a la carbonara with peppers and mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp pasta a la carbonara with peppers and mushrooms using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms:
- Prepare of part 1.
- Get 2 quart of boiling water.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 12 oz of pasta.
- Take of part 2.
- Get 4 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Get 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of part 3.
- Get 8 oz of bacon.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 2 of chopped colored peppers.
- Make ready 1 lb of shrimp.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of chopped olives(optional).
Instructions to make Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms:
- Place the pasta, oil and salt in the water. Cook until a la dente..
- Mix eggs, wine and cheese together in a small bowl..
- Dice bacon and cook until crispy. Drain off most of the grease. Add garlic, seasonings and shrimp and saute in bacon over medium heat until cooked. Add the peppers and mushrooms towards the end..
- Drain pasta and put back in the pot with the egg mixture. Stir with the hot pasta until the eggs are cooked by the heat of the pasta..
- In a large pasta dish toss pasta with bacon, shrimp and vegetables..
- Another version with shrimp and langostinos.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp pasta a la carbonara with peppers and mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe Video: