Loaded Chicken Burritos, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, loaded chicken burritos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Loaded Chicken Burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Loaded Chicken Burritos is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook loaded chicken burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Chicken Burritos:
- Prepare 6 of Sundried Tomato tortillas.
- Prepare 3 of extra large chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of large onion (any color).
- Prepare 1 package of mini sweet peppers.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (crushed and minced).
- Make ready 1 cup of salsa.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
Steps to make Loaded Chicken Burritos:
- Prepare your chicken (I have a great oven chicken recipe on my profile). Once it is fully cooked, pull it apart by hand and set it aside for now..
- Cut your vegetables into strips and sautée them over medium heat until they have browned. Add garlic at the beginning or near the end of cooking. Set vegetables between sheets of paper towel after they're fully cooked to soak up any extra moisture..
- Pour salsa into a bowl with the chicken, and mix thoroughly. Vegetables can be mixed in as well if you prefer to have one filling or a more consistent filling..
- Assemble your burritos by microwaving 3 tortillas at a time for 30 seconds. Lay a tortilla down and add your toppings over top and fold into the burrito. Best served baked in the oven at 359 degrees for 10-15 minutes or individually wrapped and reheated in a toaster oven..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food loaded chicken burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Loaded Chicken Burritos Recipe Video: