Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, & potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, & potatoes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes:
- Make ready 2 of large flour tortillas.
- Make ready 3 teaspoons of avocado oil (or vegetable, coconut, etc).
- Make ready 1/2 lb of Mexican cheese blend.
- Take 1 lb of frozen diced potatoes or homemade diced potatoes.
- Take 1 lb of ground chorizo (not links unless taking fresh chorizo out of lining links).
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes:
- Heat large skillet with your choice of oil. Add potatoes to the skillet and cover and cook on medium-high for 10 minutes. If potatoes and not frozen, add potatoes and warm on medium-high uncovered..
- While potatoes are cooking, take out another skillet and only add non-stick spray (no oil here - chorizo produces enough). Once warm, add ground chorizo and cook on medium-high until meat is no longer pink..
- Remove cover of potatoes and flip. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chili powder, chipotle seasoning, and enough hot sauce to lightly cover the potatoes. Stir. Continue to cook potatoes until most are lightly crusted..
- Crumble the chorizo with spatula. Continue to flip around on medium-low heat when cooked..
- Add 6 eggs to a boil. Add a dash of salt and pepper and chili powder. Add yet another skillet to the lot and cover with non-stick spray. Pour whisked eggs onto the skillet and scramble as they cook..
- Warm and steam large torillas in the mircrowave for 20 seconds. I like to wet a paper towel and layer them. It's easier to fold that way..
- Once tortillas are warm, add mexican cheese to the bottom, then potatoes, then chorizo, then eggs, and more cheese. Fold the burrito like they would at chipotle or whatever. Sides in, then roll bottom to top..
- Optional - grill on a skillet!.
- Top with more hot sauce (I used Diablo sauce from Taco Bell ;) and cheese..
- Add side of potatoes, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast burrito with chorizo, egg, & potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes Recipe Video: