Mike's Pork Chili Verde Burritos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's pork chili verde burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Pork Chili Verde Burritos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Pork Chili Verde Burritos is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's pork chili verde burritos using 35 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Pork Chili Verde Burritos:
- Make ready of ● For The Meat.
- Prepare 5 Pounds of Pork Shoulder [1"x1" cubes].
- Prepare of ● For The Pork Marinade.
- Take 4 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dried Hatch Green Chili.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 of Tecate Mexican Lager [+ reserves].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sea Salt [or to taste].
- Make ready 1 Gallon of Sized Ziplock Bag.
- Get of ● For The Fresh & Canned Vegetables.
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) of Can Tomatillos [hand crushed].
- Prepare 6 of LG Potatoes [1"x1" cubes].
- Take 2 of LG Onions [chopped].
- Take 1 Bunch of Cilantro [chopped + reserves].
- Take 2 of LG Stalks Celery [chopped with leaves].
- Make ready 1 of Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded - chopped].
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of Cans ROTELL.
- Take 2 of LG Jalapenos [de-seeded - chopped].
- Take 1 Pound of Bucket Hatch Green Chilies [or fresh].
- Make ready of ● For The Fluids.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of Box Beef Broth.
- Prepare as needed of Mexican Lager Beer [tecante].
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Get as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Get as needed of Sour Cream.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded Cabbage.
- Get as needed of Shredded Lettuce.
- Get as needed of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Make ready as needed of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare as needed of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare as needed of Green Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's Pork Chili Verde Burritos:
- 5 pound pork shoulder roast pictured..
- Pork shoulder cubed into 1"x1" pieces pictured..
- One of the best Mexican beers to pair with pork pictured above..
- Add pork cubes and all marinade seasonings to a large Ziploc bag and massage well. Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours..
- Chop potatoes into 1"x1" pieces. Cover with cold water until ready to fry with pork..
- Chop onions and cover with cold water until ready to fry with pork..
- Canned tomatoes pictured..
- Chop and mix everything in your vegetable section together..
- Add marinated pork, a slight amount of oil and 1/4 cup flour to a skillet. Fry until there's a good sear on your pork. About 5 minutes on high..
- Add 2 bottles beer and allow pork to simmer covered for 1 hour. Add additional beer if needed. Stir regularly..
- Add drained onions and your vegetable mixture to your skillet. Add 2 cups beef broth and allow to simmer for 25 minutes longer. Stir regularly..
- Add potatoes [and additional broth or beer if needed] and simmer until potatoes are soft but still fully in tact. About 15 minutes..
- Add your bucket of Hatch Green Chilies to skillet half way thru your potato boil..
- Or, peel, de-seed and chop your fresh Hatch Chilies and add to your skillet..
- Instead of using broth and frozen chilies - I like to purchase my chilies fresh. I peel and de-seed them in warm bath then, fine strain and reserve all fluid. I'll use this fluid as opposed to beef broth..
- Drained green chili fluid pictured. It does make for a rich delicious broth!.
- Fresh Cilantro pictured..
- Add your fresh cilantro 5 minutes prior to serving. Mix well. I'll also add additional cumin and green chili powder in the last 5 minutes to steep. Make sure you've simmered off any fluids in this dish. You'll want it thick! ;0).
- Serve with fresh, warm flour tortillas, fresh chilled chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro, shredded lettuce, cabbage, limes, cheese and sour cream to the side..
- Or, go old school and serve this dish only with warm tortillas. Either way, enjoy your authentic, extra spicy taste of New Mexico!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's pork chili verde burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Pork Chili Verde Burritos Recipe Video: