Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, burrito stuffed spaghetti squash. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have burrito stuffed spaghetti squash using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
- Take 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Make ready 1 of small white onion, diced.
- Take 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or 2 cloves,minced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more if you like it HOT!).
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of oil (I used canola, but you can use any kind you prefer).
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
- Get of TOPPING IDEAS: scallions, sour cream, tomatoes, black olives, jalapeños.
Instructions to make Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425•F.
- Half squash stem to end, and remove seeds.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil, and season with some salt and pepper.
- Place facing down in a casserole dish with 4 tbsp of water. Bake for 50 minutes.
- While squash is baking, combine garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, child powder, cumin, 3/4 tsp of salt & pepper, and 3 tbsp of oil.
- Place ground chicken in a sealable bowl. Mix the in Mexican marinade thoroughly. Place in refrigerator until needed. (You can always do this the night before as well).
- With 25 minutes left to the Spaghetti Squash, heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tsp oil. Add in diced onions, and season with some salt & pepper.
- Once onions start to become soft, add garlic. Stirring frequently cook until mix is lightly browned..
- Add ground chicken to onion mixture. Mix and chop until chicken is cooked through (no more pink).
- Add salsa to chicken, and set aside..
- Once squash is done, remove from oven and divide chicken mixture evenly i bro both halves(it's okay if it overfills the squash a bit. I smacked on the the pieces that fell. Shhh...).
- OPTIONAL: top both halves with cheddar cheese, and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your chosen toppings. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food burrito stuffed spaghetti squash recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe Video: