Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Spaghetti Carbonara is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Get 300 gr of spaghetti.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 50 gr of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 4 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Get to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
- Make ready of chopped parsley leaves to taste.
- Take to taste of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- In a large pot of boiling salt water, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve 120 ml water and drain well..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until it's crispy and brown (about 6-8 minutes). Reserve 2 Tbsp oil. Discard the rest from the skillet..
- Sauté garlic in the same skillet until fragrant. Reduce the heat to low..
- Add in the spaghetti and egg and cheese mixture. Stir well..
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Add in reserved pasta water a spoonful at a time until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese, if desired. Yum 😋.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: