Beef 'n Cheddar burritos, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef 'n cheddar burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Beef 'n Cheddar burritos is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef 'n cheddar burritos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef 'n Cheddar burritos:
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of hot paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 package of ready-made flour tortillas (burrito-sized).
Steps to make Beef 'n Cheddar burritos:
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. Let fry for about 10 minutes until mostly cooked. Use a spoon to drain away any excess oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and spices and continue frying 5 minutes until the beef is fully cooked and starting to caramelize. Stir in the tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in the water and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and replace it with a large nonstick pan..
- Assemble the burritos by placing 2 tbsp cheese in a small horizontal line along the centre of the tortilla. On top of that put 2 tbsp of the meat filling. Fold up the tortilla at both ends then roll the burrito away from you until you have a nice big tube. Press down lightly on the burritos to flatten them a bit..
- Brush the burritos with a little veg oil and fry them in the nonstick pan for 1 minute on each side. Serve with your favourite toppings and sauces..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef 'n cheddar burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos Recipe Video: