Pineapple mango jam, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pineapple mango jam. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple mango jam is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Pineapple mango jam is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple mango jam using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple mango jam:
- Take 1 small of Pineapple, riped.
- Get 1 of Mango (half riped).
- Make ready 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 3-4 of Dry red chillies.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Pineapple mango jam:
- Remove skin of pineapple and cut into thin slices and then cut into small pieces..
- Remove mango skin cut into thin small pieces.
- Take a deep pan, add both the fruits, add dry chilli, cinnamon powder, clove and ghee and half cup water..
- Cook for 10min and add sugar stir often cover and cook (stir often) in a low flame until come jam consistency..
- Store it in a jar and enjoy with your daily meal..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food pineapple mango jam recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pineapple mango jam Recipe Video: