Crispy French Fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy french fries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Crispy French Fries is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crispy french fries using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy French Fries:
- Get 2 of large potato(peel,cut in fries pieces).
- Take as required of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt as required.
- Make ready 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Get as per taste of Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of White Sesame for sprinkle (when you like).
Instructions to make Crispy French Fries:
- Further cut to finger-sized pieces, soak all pieces ice-cold water for 20 mins..
- Drain off all pieces. Take a plate add all Potato pieces, salt and corn flour. This help potatoes to cook fasten the process frying fries. Corn flour make your fries crispy and crunchy..
- Drain off your fries once they are golden,sprinkle some paper and sesame..
- Finally serve crispy French fries with your favorite dip..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crispy french fries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crispy French Fries Recipe Video: