Bacon Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon Carbonara is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bacon carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Prepare 200 grams of spaghetti.
- Make ready 100 grams of bacon (thick slices).
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 60 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Dice bacon and fry it in a pan together with olive oil.
- Whip both eggs together with pecorino cheese and pepper (leave a tablespoon of pecorino aside for the final touch).
- Add fried bacon to the whipped eggs.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water then drain them.
- Mix together spaghetti (while they are still very hot) and the whipped eggs mixture until you obtain a creamy texture. If it looks too liquid you can quickly put everything on the stove which should be still hot, but just for few seconds or the eggs will excessively thicken..
- Serve with ground black pepper and a sprinkle of pecorino.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bacon Carbonara Recipe Video: