French Fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, french fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Fries is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. French Fries is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have french fries using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Fries:
- Make ready 2-3 of Potato.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Get of Salt to sprinkle.
Steps to make French Fries:
- Wash & peel potatoes. Cut lengthwise of moderate thickness.bx too thin fries will be soggy in oil & luks dull..
- After cutting wash fries under running tap water throughly. This will help in frying crispy fries.dnt dip fries in water it vl increase the water content. Just wash as much as possible under fresh water..
- Heat oil at medium. Oil should be enough to dip all fries at once. Small amount of oil in wok result in soggy french fries.add fries in oil.flame between medium -high..
- Oncr fried crispy golden take out from oil.sprinkle salt as required..
- Enjoy crispy fried french fries with tea or juice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French Fries Recipe Video: