Homemade Pizza Pita, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade pizza pita. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Pizza Pita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Homemade Pizza Pita is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade pizza pita using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Pizza Pita:
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready of Ham, hotdogs, green bell pepper, cheese, ketchup tomatoes and mushroom for toppings.
- Get of Ground beef.
Steps to make Homemade Pizza Pita:
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together then pour in the warm water.
- Fold and knead then let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead and roll the pizza dough for 15 minutes. Then form it into a flat circle then put it in a hot pan. 3 minutes cooking for each sides..
- Add the ketchup and your choices of toppings. Made one vegetarian and meat lovers..
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes to cook to make the crust crispy! Serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade pizza pita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Homemade Pizza Pita Recipe Video: