Crispy French fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy french fries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy French fries is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crispy French fries is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy french fries using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy French fries:
- Make ready 3 of potatoes.
- Get As per taste of Chaat Masala.
- Make ready As required of Oil for frying.
- Get as required of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Crispy French fries:
- Firstly take potatoes. Rinse well in water and then peel the potato. Then cut the potato in slices. Before slicing, you can remove the top and bottom part of the potato to get a stick-shaped potato slice..
- You can also rinse these potato sticks for a couple of times in water to get rid of the starch. In a bowl take cold water and dunk the potato sticks in it. Keep this bowl outside or in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours..
- Then take out the sticks and place them on a clean kitchen cotton napkin and rub them to get them dry. Now heat oil in a pan and fry the sticks for 2 times. For the 1st time just fry them for 4 minutes then take them out and let them cool down on a plate. Now keep the sticks in a zipper packet and place them in the fridge for 30 minutes (you can also keep sticks in this condition for a couple of days)..
- Fry them for 2nd time, this will help to make them crispy. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve the crispy french fries to your kids with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crispy French fries Recipe Video: