French fries, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, french fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
French fries is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. French fries is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have french fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French fries:
- Prepare 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready as required of Oil for deep fry.
Instructions to make French fries:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them lengthwise. Boil them for a minute. Drain and keep aside. Dry using a paper towel. Put them in a zip lock bag and keep in the freezer..
- Take them out after an hour or two. Keep aside for few minutes. Take it out and again dry with a paper towel and deep fry for 2-3 minutes. Take out and transfer to a bowl. Like this finish all. Now again re fry them until crisp and light golden colour. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle all the masala and mix well. Serve with sauce..
- You can mix all the masala prior to the making of French fries and keep aside..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
French fries Recipe Video: