Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dilly dog open-faced ciabattas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dilly dog open-faced ciabattas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas:
- Make ready 4 of hot dog sausages (we use turkey).
- Make ready 3.5 oz. of shredded or cubed mozzarella cheese (or a blend of sharp Cheddar & Monterey Jack for some extra oomph).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tsp of dill.
- Take of For serving:.
- Make ready 2 of small ciabatta breads (or 1 large one, halved).
- Get of mayo.
- Make ready of mustard.
- Get of ketchup.
Steps to make Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas:
- Cut sausages in half, then lengthwise in fourths, to get "sticks"..
- In a pan, melt butter, add sausages and dill, sauté on medium heat..
- When the sausages are cooked, add the cheese and let it melt, stirring to get all that cheesy deliciousness uniformly mixed with the hot dogs!.
- To serve, cut open your ciabattas, add mayo and/or mustard to taste, place the cheesy dogs on top and splatter some ketchup on the whole shabang! Done! enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food dilly dog open-faced ciabattas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas Recipe Video: