French fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, french fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. French fries is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french fries using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French fries:
- Take 5 of big size potatoes.
- Take 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Steps to make French fries:
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into finger size slices. Wash 2-3 times with water. Then soak into cold water for 30 minutes..
- Then spread on cotton cloth and pat dry thoroughly. Deep fry in hot oil only for 4-5 minutes on medium flame. Let it cool down for sometime..
- Add cornflour and mix well. If you have time put into fridger for half an hour..
- Deep fry again in hot oil till golden and crisp. Add salt and black pepper powder soon. Combine well. Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French fries Recipe Video: