My Favorite Pasta Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my favorite pasta carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Favorite Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Favorite Pasta Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my favorite pasta carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Favorite Pasta Carbonara:
- Make ready of //Egg sauce//.
- Make ready of ☆100 g parmesan cheese.
- Get of ☆5 eggs.
- Prepare of ☆1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of ☆1/4 tsp salt.
- Make ready 400 g of pasta.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 300 g of bacon.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Instructions to make My Favorite Pasta Carbonara:
- In a medium size bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆ and mix it well..
- In a large pan, drizzle olive oil, BEFORE turning on stovetop heat add minced garlic. Then turn on stovetop (low to medium heat) and sauté for three minutes until it’s golden brown. Remove the sautéed garlic from pan and put it aside..
- In the same pan, add back the oil and put bacon and sauté until it gets crispy. Discard excess oil. Add crushed red pepper and sauté for one minute and turn off the heat and let it rest..
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water. Finished it al dente. Save 1 cup pasta water..
- In the same pot you boiled the pasta, on low heat, mix the pasta and sautéed bacon very well. Add 1/4 pasta water and mix well. Add half of the egg sauce and mix them continuously. Add another 1/4 pasta water and the rest of the egg sauce. Your goal is to finish with creamy textures (not crumbly). Add more pasta water if it’s needed..
- After you plate it, add sautéed garlic pieces and crushed black pepper on top of the pasta. ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my favorite pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
My Favorite Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: