French Fries, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, french fries. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. French Fries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have french fries using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Fries:
- Make ready 250 gms of Potato.
- Get 2 tsp of Corn flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat masala.
Instructions to make French Fries:
- First of all,peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into thin slices and cut each slice in sticks..
- In a bowl take a cold water and place the potatoes in water for 20-30 minutes..
- Take the potatoes in bowl and rinse extra water and add 2 tsp corn flour and salt as per taste and mix them..
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry all the potato sticks and stir them occasionally so that they do not stick to each other..
- Fry the potatoes till they become crispy and take them out on a plate..
- Sprinkle chat masala and chilli flakes over it..
- Serve them hot with tomato sauce..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French Fries Recipe Video: