Simple French Fries, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, simple french fries. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple French Fries is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Simple French Fries is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook simple french fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple French Fries:
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kali mirch.
- Take 2-3 tblsp of corn flour.
- Get 2 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Simple French Fries:
- Cut potatoes in fries shape..
- Now steam it in a pot for 3-4 min until potatoes slightly tender..
- Now spread it a tray and dry water with a tissue by tapping with gentle hands..
- Now add salt, kali mirch powder and corn flour while potatoes are warm so that they absorb spices well and rest it for at least 1 hour..
- Then heat oil in a pan and deep fry them on medium low heat until beautiful golden colour appear. Simple fries are ready. Serve it hot with tomato ketchup 🍟..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Simple French Fries Recipe Video: