Arbi French Fries, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, arbi french fries. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arbi French Fries is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Arbi French Fries is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arbi french fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arbi French Fries:
- Prepare 1/2 Kg of Arbi.
- Take As required of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Arbi French Fries:
- Pour 1 tsp of mustard oil on your palm & spread it.Peel the outer layer of Arabi with peeler..
- Cut it in long pieces & sprinkle some salt on it.Keep it aside for 30 minutes.After 30 minutes,wash them with fresh water..
- Heat oil in karahi & fry the arabi till it becomes little pink & soft..
- Take them out on the tissue paper & sprinkle some salt & chat masala..
- Serve hot with mint chutney..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food arbi french fries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Arbi French Fries Recipe Video: