Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, filipino style creamy carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have filipino style creamy carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara:
- Take 300 grams of honey cured bacon sliced into bite size.
- Get 350 grams of pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1 of onion minced.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic crushed and minced.
- Get 3 of tetra box all purpose cream.
- Prepare 1 of sachet of magic sarap.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 teaspoon of all purpose flour.
Steps to make Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara:
- Cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, slice the bacon into tiny bite size, then the onions and garlic..
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it then set aside. Melt 1/4 of the butter in a medium saucepan, make sure that the saucepan is hot when you put the butter. Add the sliced bacon then fry it until its golden brown but not too crispy. Remove the bacon from the butter. Do not throw away the butter..
- Add the other 1/4 of butter to the saucepan, then put the minced onions and then garlic. Make sure to add the onions first so that the garlic will not burn. When the onions and garlic had caramelized, add the cream. Don't worry if the butter is not incorporating well to the cream just stir slowly and continuosly..
- When the butter had already incorported to the cream, add a teaspoon of flour. Stir the cream carefully and make sure that the flour is mixed well the cream which you would notice that the cream will begin to thicken. Add half a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir again. Then add the magic sarap and fried bacon. Mix well. Taste then adjust..
- When the sauce is cooked, remove it from the fire and set aside to cool slightly then add it to your pasta. Add some cheese or basil leaves. Enjoy! 👍🏽🍝.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food filipino style creamy carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara Recipe Video: