Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, peri peri french fries spinach soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have peri peri french fries spinach soup using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup:
- Prepare 4 of big size potato for French fries.
- Make ready of For Peri peri masala.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger powder (sauth).
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oragano.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of citric Acid.
- Make ready as per need of Water.
- Make ready as required of Coriander and mint leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of For Spinach Soup.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Make ready 150 gm of chopped palak.
- Make ready 1 of small size carrot.
- Get 1 of small tomato.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jaggery (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup:
- Take all the ingredients of peri peri in the mixie jar and crush it well to make peri peri masala powder..
- For french fries take potato and cut it into long strip like pieces as shown in the picture. Cut all the potatoes in the long pieces...
- Put finger chips in a bowl of cold water in to the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now took out bowl of chips and drained the water..then put one utensil on the flame having 3 glass of water... when water boiled add all the chips in the hot water...
- Boil it for 5 -7 minutes until it turns parboiled....
- Again drained the water from chips and took it out on the tissue paper..
- Take all the chips and sprinkle corn flour on it..in a equal quantity. Don't rub the chips with hand...instead of it toss it and coat it with corn flour..
- Then take oil in a kadai putting on the flame and let it boil..Add chips and fry it until it become golden brown...
- After frying take all the fries on the tissue paper to absorb oil from it..
- Sprinkle peri peri masala on it which we made further...Garnish it with coriander and mint leaves..
- For palak (spinach) soup take chopped palak, chopped carrot and a small size of chopped tomatoes in a bowl..
- Take the bowl of chopped vegs and empty it in a pressure cooker...
- Add salt, cumin seeds,black pepper powder and jaggery in it. Cover the lid of cooker and put it on the flame..
- Take 2 to 3 whistle and off the flame. After half an hours you can open the lid of it..
- Then crush the boil vegs with the handy mixie...sieve it with the strainer...the spinach soup is ready.
- Serve it hot with the cream pouring on it.Garnish it with mint leaves..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peri peri french fries spinach soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Peri Peri French Fries Spinach Soup Recipe Video: