Spicy Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Carbonara is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Carbonara:
- Get 250 grams of spiral pasta.
- Get 200 grams of shredded bacon.
- Get 1 of large garlic clove, crushed.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes (or less).
- Prepare 1 of shallot (green/spring onion), chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Make ready pinch of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Carbonara:
- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan on a low to medium heat. Add bacon..
- While bacon is cooking, add pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water..
- Once bacon is almost cooked, add garlic, chilli flakes and shallots. Cook until garlic is translucent, not brown or burnt..
- Pasta should be cooked and aldente (not soft and soggy) by this stage. Add the pasta and 1-2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the bacon mixture. Mix well until water has evaporated..
- Remove fry pan from heat and add the eggs immediately. Stir quickly so all the pasta is evenly coated with the egg..
- Mix in the parmesan, salt and pepper. Serve while still hot with crusty garlic bread and salad..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food spicy carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Carbonara Recipe Video: