French fries, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, french fries. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. French fries is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have french fries using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French fries:
- Take 4 of potato.
- Prepare As needed of oil for fry.
- Take as per taste of chaat masala.
Steps to make French fries:
- Rinse well in water and then peel the potato..
- Then slice the potato in slices having 1 cm thickness.
- After that remove the starch.
- In a bowl cold water and dunk the potato stick in it..
- Keep this bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 45 minutes..
- After that rinse the potatoes with running water. Drain all the extra water..
- Then place them on the kitchen cotton napkin..
- Heat oil in the wok. Keep the flame to medium. And half fry it..
- Place the half fried potatoes on paper kitchen towels..
- Again fry it at high flame.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and serve it.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French fries Recipe Video: