Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 box of Pasta (bucatini is my favorite).
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Bacon, diced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Mushrooms, thick sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- Take of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Carbonara:
- Brown bacon to half-crispy..
- Boil noodles to taste..
- Add mushrooms and onions. Add extra oil if needed. Sauté until onions and mushrooms are browned..
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a separate bowl..
- Add noodles to bacon/mushroom mixture. Sauté until all noodles evenly coated in mixture..
- Add hot mixture to egg/cheese mixture. Stir/toss until coated evenly. Add more cheese, if needed. Serve hot..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carbonara Recipe Video: