Domino's style French fries, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, domino's style french fries. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Domino's style French fries is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Domino's style French fries is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook domino's style french fries using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Domino's style French fries:
- Take 4 of potatoes peeled and cut like French fries.
- Get 3 tbsp of Italia tempura batter mix.
- Take 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
Steps to make Domino's style French fries:
- In a bowl add Italia tempura batter mix, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste,salt and chaat masala..
- Make batter with the help of water. Mix well. Add French fries and mix well. Deep fry the fries. Domino's style French fries is ready to serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food domino's style french fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Domino's style French fries Recipe Video: