Pasta Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pasta carbonara. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pasta Carbonara is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pasta carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 packet of Taglietelle Pasta.
- Get 400 gm of diced bacon.
- Prepare 2 of Portabello Mushroom.
- Make ready 1 cup of double cream.
- Make ready 1 bunch of coriander.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Boil Pasta in salt water and butter till el dente.
- In seperate pan/wok, fry the diced bacon till dry..
- Add the portabello mushrooms, garlic, and diced onions to the fried bacon..
- Once cooked, add the pasta to the bacon mushroom mix and stir..
- In a seperate bowl, mix the two eggs and cream and milk and add to the pasta bacon mushroom mix.
- Add coriander at the end for garnish. And enjoy your pasta carbonara.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: