Silky Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, silky carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Silky Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Silky Carbonara is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook silky carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Silky Carbonara:
- Take 350 g of fresh fettuccine.
- Get 4 pieces of thick cut smoked bacon.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready 4 of large egg yolks.
- Take 2 of large handfuls finely grated parmesan.
- Prepare 125 ml. of heavy cream.
- Get of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Silky Carbonara:
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of water..
- Mix yolks, 1 handful parmesan and cream in a bowl. Season with salt & pepper..
- Chop bacon into lardons. Place a large pan on medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in oan and cook bacon until dark brown and crispy..
- Add cooked pasta to bacon and remove from heat. Add 1 cup reserved pasta water and toss well..
- Add yolk, parmesan & cream mixture. Toss well. Do not reheat or eggs will scramble..
- Toss in the rest of the parmesan. Season to taste. Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food silky carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Silky Carbonara Recipe Video: