Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mama ashley's pasta alla carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mama ashley's pasta alla carbonara using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara:
- Prepare 1 of half pound uncooked bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of bacon grease.
- Get 2 tbsp. of chopped garlic in oil.
- Take 3 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 pound of uncooked spaghetti.
- Get 1 quart of Half and Half.
- Get 1.5 cups of FRESH grated parm.
- Get 2 of uncooked, scrambled eggs.
Instructions to make Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara:
- Cook 1 pound spaghetti until al dente. (Not completely cooked, but almost.) Cool pasta and drizzle with a tbsp. olive oil, and set pasta aside..
- In large pan, cook bacon bits with bacon grease over med-high heat. Until bacon bits are brick red in color or well done..
- Reduce heat, and add garlic. Cook until garlic is browned. (The garlic will burn quickly, so be careful with this step.).
- Add 3 tbsp. butter and melt down..
- Add about 3/4 of your quart of half and half. Save the rest for reheating the pasta..
- Add spaghetti, and bring to boil until it reduces. You want the half and half to rise to the top of the pan, and then reduce. This usually takes around 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add FRESH grated parm..
- Once the parm is well mixed in and melted, add 2 raw eggs. (I like to scramble mine before adding).
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mama ashley's pasta alla carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mama Ashley's Pasta alla Carbonara Recipe Video: