McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mcdonald's style crispy french fries. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mcdonald's style crispy french fries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries:
- Prepare 2 of Medium Sized Potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Oil For Frying.
Instructions to make McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in french fries shape.Wash them with cold water to remove excessive starch..
- Now pat them dry with the help of kitchen towel..
- Now in a bowl,add fries,salt,black pepper and cornflour and mix well..
- With the help of stainer, remove extra cornflour from fries..
- Now heat the oil in a pan for deep frying. Put the fries in oil and cook them until they turn golden brown on medium to high flame..
- Now take them out and serve with Chilli Garlic Ketchup.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mcdonald's style crispy french fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries Recipe Video: