Bacon & Ham Carbonara Hack - no eggs, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, bacon & ham carbonara hack - no eggs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon & Ham Carbonara Hack - no eggs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Bacon & Ham Carbonara Hack - no eggs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon & ham carbonara hack - no eggs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon & Ham Carbonara Hack - no eggs:
- Prepare 300 g of cooked spaghetti or pasta of choice.
- Make ready 4-5 strips of Bacon rashers, coarsely sliced crosswise.
- Make ready 4-5 strips of Ham.
- Get 1 of medium red onion, minced.
- Take 1/2 can of button mushrooms, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1 can of (reg size) Campbell's Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1/4 bar of butter or margarine of choice.
- Make ready 1 box of (small size, 200-300ml) Nestle cream (or similar).
- Get 1/4 of Chicken stock cube or bullion.
- Take of to taste White ground pepper.
- Get of Few drops Knorr or Maggi Liquid seasoning (optional).
- Make ready Handful of crispy bacon bits (for topping).
Steps to make Bacon & Ham Carbonara Hack - no eggs:
- Note for new cooks: Cook pasta according to package in salted (1tsp) and oiled (few drops) water. Remove and strain 1-2 minutes earlier than package instructions for al dente pasta and set aside. Ideally 100g pasta per person..
- In a non stick sauce pan, cook bacon in medium heat without oil til slightly crisp. Remove bacon, set aside. Drop in sliced ham and cook in the bacon oil..
- Remove ham when cooked. Set aside. In the same pan, lower heat, sauté the onions, then add the garlic. Add the butter or margarine then drop in the sliced mushrooms..
- After a few minutes, add back the cooked bacon and ham. Mix in..
- Pour in the mushroom soup. Increase heat a notch. Mix well until heated through then add the cream and continue mixing..
- Keep stirring for a few more minutes. Then do a taste test for flavour and saltiness. Depending on the type of bacon, ham and mushrooms you used, it may not need any additions..
- Add a couple dashes of white pepper. And if you feel it lacks flavour or saltiness to break through the richness of the cream, ground a 1/4 piece of a Chicken stock cube and sprinkle around the pan. Mix well..
- Taste test with a little pasta- the sauce can be flavourful on its own but can taste lacking if eaten with pasta. If so, adjust accordingly. Add few drops of Knorr seasoning if desired. More pepper, to taste..
- Arrange in serving plates separately (pasta, sauce, & bacon topping) so one has the choice of how much sauce to put on their pasta. :) Note: Combining the sauce and pasta will also lessen its fridge life. So best to separate in case of leftovers. Serves 2-3. For more, just double the amounts..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon & ham carbonara hack - no eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Bacon & Ham Carbonara Hack - no eggs Recipe Video: