Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, carbonara. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Carbonara is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have carbonara using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carbonara:
- Make ready of spaghetti (enough for 2ppl).
- Get 150 of g/1pack smoked cubed bacon/pancetta affumicata.
- Make ready 2 of eggs beaten.
- Make ready 1 of red onion chopped.
Steps to make Carbonara:
- Place your spaghetti into a pan of boiling salted water..
- As soon as spaghetti starts cooking take a frying pan with extra Virgin olive oil on low heat and put in your bacon cook the same time as the spaghetti 2 minutes before spaghetti is ready add your onion..
- Once spaghetti is ready drain out and put into your frying pan with the other ingredients pour your beaten egg (you may also like to add pepper to your egg) Stir all your ingredients together until the egg is cooked..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Carbonara Recipe Video: