Gluten-Free Steak Fries, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, gluten-free steak fries. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gluten-Free Steak Fries is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Gluten-Free Steak Fries is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook gluten-free steak fries using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten-Free Steak Fries:
- Take 5 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare of PAM cooking spray.
- Take of Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 2 1/2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
Instructions to make Gluten-Free Steak Fries:
- PREP- Peel the russest potatoes. Fill 2 medium-large bowls with room temperature water. Slice the potatoes into steak-fry-size pieces. As you slice, place the potatoes into the bowls of water. Let them sit for 3 minutes. After soaking the potatoes, pat them completely dry with paper towels. Mix together the pepper, paprika, and garlic salt..
- COOK- Preheat your oven to 400º F. Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray the tinfoil with the PAM. Spread the fries out in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle the seasoning mix over them. Note: You may need more than one baking sheet. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes. After this amount of time, turn the temperature up to 475º F and bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Take the fries out of the oven, add a little more garlic salt, and they're done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gluten-free steak fries recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gluten-Free Steak Fries Recipe Video: