"Better Than French Fries" Potatoes, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, "better than french fries" potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Better Than French Fries" Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. "Better Than French Fries" Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook "better than french fries" potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Better Than French Fries" Potatoes:
- Make ready of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Get of pepper.
- Make ready of favorite Potatoe seasoning (optional).
Steps to make "Better Than French Fries" Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- If you want, peel the potatoes. Cut them almost all the way through with several cuts along the potato (not too thin).
- Drizzle or brush melted butter over the potatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper and favorite seasoning. Make sure to get some inside the cuts.
- Put in oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve when done.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food "better than french fries" potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
"Better Than French Fries" Potatoes Recipe Video: