Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy baked "french" fries. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy baked "french" fries using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries:
- Get 3 each of Large -Potatoes.
- Prepare 6 cup of Boiling water.
- Make ready 1 can of Vegetable oil (non-stick) cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Boil water.
- Peel potatoes and cut 4 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
- Place peeled potatoes in already boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray vegetable oil evenly over potatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- Spread pieces on one shallow layer baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy baked "french" fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Baked "FRENCH" Fries Recipe Video: