Salt and Vinegar French Fries, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, salt and vinegar french fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salt and Vinegar French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Salt and Vinegar French Fries is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have salt and vinegar french fries using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salt and Vinegar French Fries:
- Prepare 5 lb of Russet Potatoes.
- Make ready 3 cup of White Vinegar.
- Make ready 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Course Sea Salt (to your liking).
- Make ready 1 of Black Pepper (to your liking).
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Salt and Vinegar French Fries:
- Cut potatoes into french fries. I used a french fry cutter, so easy!.
- In a large pot, combine vinegar and water..
- Add fries and bring to a boil..
- Let cook until tender..
- Pre heat oven to 400..
- Let cool in vinegar and water. About 1/2 hour..
- Drain and toss in olive oil..
- Place fries on lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Add salt and pepper, bake until browned..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food salt and vinegar french fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Salt and Vinegar French Fries Recipe Video: