The BEST French fries ever, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, the best french fries ever. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The BEST French fries ever is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. The BEST French fries ever is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook the best french fries ever using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The BEST French fries ever:
- Make ready of French fries.
- Take 6 of Medium potatoes.
- Take 1 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of Ketchup and mayonnaise.
Instructions to make The BEST French fries ever:
- Peel the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into quarter inch strips to look like French fries. You can cut them in the length and size you prefer..
- 1/4" strips.
- Put the potatoes in cold water and let them sit for 2 hours. Changing the water after 1 hour. This step is critical because it gets the starch out of the potato. It makes for great French fries..
- After 2 Hours drain the French fries and dry them with a cloth..
- Heat the cooking oil to 275°F..
- Cook the fries in batches for 2-3 minutes or until they start to turn white. Don't over cook them. Take out of the pan and place on a paper towel lined cookie sheet and put into the freezer to cool off and stop the cooking. About 5 to 7 minutes..
- After they have cooled down take the fries out of the freezer and heat oil to 375°F..
- Once the oil is heated cook the fries until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Right after they are taken out of the oil salt to taste..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food the best french fries ever recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
The BEST French fries ever Recipe Video: