French Fries omelette, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, french fries omelette. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
French Fries omelette is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. French Fries omelette is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have french fries omelette using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Fries omelette:
- Make ready 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2 of sweet plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 g of ruccola.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tunisian Harrisa Paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomatoe paste or ketchup.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get of Sunflower oil for frying.
Steps to make French Fries omelette:
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into french fries. Fry it in oil. When ready take the potatoes out of the oil,then put the oil aside and leave some oil in the pan..
- Put the potatoes back in the pan and put the eggs on top and add a pinch of salt (mix the eggs a bit with a fork first). Stir it gently. Fry it until eggs are set..
- Serve it with the veggies and ketchup and Harissa..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food french fries omelette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
French Fries omelette Recipe Video: